Saturday 9 February 2008

A Grand Day Out

Wow, has summer arrived already? What a beautiful day it's been, we had a lovely hack to celebrate. Actually it was mum slaves idea, I for one was perfectly happy sunbathing and munching but thats humans for you!


Off we go up the lane with an onboard shot of me



Hurry up you two....I haven't got all day you know.





I thought we'd go left today.........sometimes it's shorter!




And onto the common and up the hill....whose idea was this then...hills.....do you realise how many chocolates dad slave has been munching?





A big tree



My turn to lead the way....oops mind the puddle...wouldn't want to get my boots wet and dirty now would I?



Oh no it's the Crocodile!...is it after haffys for tea today I wonder? (And more to the point will dad slave squeal?)

I'm not scared of crocodiles any more! I'm such a brave boy!

A quick break for the poser to pose

Nearly home now....I think can smell my tea...hope no ones pinched my hay while we've been gone.

I'm a bit sweaty after that, I know I'll have a roll

Ah much better....what do you mean I need grooming again now.......

Teatime - at last!

Think we've earned it too!


No comments: