Monday 31 December 2007


Well about time too!


Welcome, My name is Captain Murphster (well my dad says so anyhow) but you can call me Murph. I am an ISH, a TB/ID, although I didn't fancy being an eventer or jumper so concentrated on growing outwards rather than upwards but I am a horse (on tiptoes).


I was born on the last hill before the Pennine Way, which rather explains why I prefer the outdoor life to being locked in a cage (sorry stable). Fortunately my mum and dad know this and I am able to live outside and only use my house when I want to. They are good for getting away from flies you know. From my birth home I came straight to live with my human mum and dad, although at first I had to live on a yard with lots of other horses. I didn't like it all that much as I had to go in my cage at night when the man said so, which was rather a lot of the time. I am much happier now I live with Harry. Unlike Harry, who is a bit soft if you ask me, my equine mum taught me well. She said only do what you you want and I have strived very hard to do this. For some reason it made my mum quite cross at times, I can't think why? But she was quite easy to train really and we get along okay most of the time, if she forgets a gentle nip or a 'pack it in or I'll kick you' works wonders! And I'm quite easy going really and as long as people ask politely I will oblige but if there rude well...........they need to learn some manners. I keep telling Harry he needs to stand up for himself but he says he likes pleasing them, he won't believe me when I say mums and dads (aka slaves) should please us. I mean who is in charge of this relationship......I poo, they clear it up....there's your answer!

No comments: