Monday 31 December 2007


Now everyone will know what a rotter I have to live with. Please take a moment and read why these situations occurred and the real truth about what happened.


What Murph omitted to say was I had only been being ridden for a few weeks when I met the crocodile and it was only the third or fourth time me and dad had ridden out, i didn't mean him to sit on the floor it just happened......now Murph did mean for mum to sit on the floor though and that's mean. The endurance horses well I had never met other horses our riding, it is usually so quiet where we go, and I just got startled at first. I thought they were running away from something bad, Murph says that being chased and playing are the only reasons for going faster than a walk, so how was I to know Endurance horses like to go faster? He's just a lazy lump, I think being an endurance horse looks good fun! Eating and chilling are great but they looked like they were having such fun.


The hedge cutter, well Murph was in front he couldn't hear the blades saying....were coming to get you......they stopped when they saw him and mum looking of course.


As for dad, well he did squeal on both the occasions but I forgive him because he dishes out the sweeties!


And surprise, surprise he didn't tell you about my fan (and carrot) club either, but I'm not going to brag and yes of course I even let him share the carrots. He is my best mate after all.

No comments: