Thursday 10 January 2008

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!




When I grow up I am going to be a hunter...official.


All those horses on Sunday looked like they were having a super time, I haven't been so excited since last years meet. I galloped and galloped and galloped and then I galloped some more. Even Murphy joined in so it must have been a special occasion! We even broke the field lap record three times!


There were new gates on the common when we went out too, Murphy says the hunters were going to jump them, they looked a bit scary to me but I have told mum I want to go next year and meanwhile I am practising lots by chasing Murphy round the field and will sort out the jumping bit later.


Those hunters have got nothing on me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Harry, please can I bring my mum along and we will go hunting together next year? Then if you like Murphy can stay and guard the hay from passing hay thieves and we can have a fun day out?
I promise I will protect you from crocodiles and any other beasties that may be lurking out there!